Training as a Confectionery Technologist (m/f/o)
- Over the course of 3 years, we will show you the key areas of confectionery production – from goods control and mechanical pre-treatment of food through to quality testing.
- You will learn how to process raw materials and additives in accordance with recipes, operate our production systems and get everything running again in the event of process faults.
- Of course, taking samples, hygiene measures and maintenance and cleaning work on and in our machine park are also part of this role.
- Lessons at the Central College of the German Confectionery Industry (ZDS) in Solingen will bring you up to speed on assessing additives and optimal storage of food products.
- You will also cover packaging processes, which you control yourself, and the area of product development – creative ideas and presentation skills are required here.
- Good secondary school qualification and technical knowledge
- Good marks in natural sciences: biology, chemistry, etc.
- Advantageous: Experience from voluntary or charity work
- Willingness to work as part of a team and in a shift system