Training as a Dairyman (m/f/o)
- Over the course of 3 years, we will show you how to prepare milk as a raw material for further production – to make butter and cheese, for example, or other products.
- You will get to know product-specific recipes and standards, immerse yourself in the world of process control technology and learn the key areas of process monitoring.
- Of course, you will also be involved in putting the relevant systems, machines and equipment into operation professionally and in cleaning and refitting them.
- You will be able to deal with faults in production easily, as your training teaches you how to rectify them quickly and easily.
- Lessons at a vocational college will bring you up to speed in assessing and guaranteeing the quality of the milk and in producing mixed milk drinks and cheese.
- Last but not least, the practical part of your training will bring you into contact with a wide range of statutory food regulations, environmental protection provisions and product-related packing technologies.
- Very good secondary school qualification (high school or secondary school qualifications)
- Good marks in mathematics and natural sciences: biology, chemistry, etc.
- Advantageous: Experience from voluntary or charity work
- Willingness to work in a shift system