Training as a Human Resource Services Manager (m/f/o)
- Over the course of 3 years, we will familiarise you with all the processes and details of personnel work, from searching for and attracting applicants, through planning and deployment, to payroll accounting.
- Specifically, you will learn how to conduct interviews confidently, initiate staff training courses and keep personnel files with all of the important information.
- Through your training, you will become a professional point of contact for both employees and managers – for all-round support when it comes to HR.
- Lessons at a vocational college will bring you up to speed as far as HR processing, marketing of personnel services and managing and supporting individual employees are concerned.
- The practical part of your training also offers a number of learning opportunities for you - we teach you everything you need to know about employment contracts and statutory HR regulations.
- Last but not least, we will show you how to give advice to and communicate with different groups, resolve conflict as a matter of routine and network perfectly with organisations and institutions.
- Qualification: University or technical university entrance certificate, or commercial college qualification
- Good marks/knowledge in the areas of mathematics and German
- Advantageous: Experience from voluntary or charity work
- Ideally confident in using a PC – analytical skills a must
- Interest in working with people, empathetic person with a sympathetic manner
- Driving licence, class A or B