Training as a Specialist Computer Technician (m/f/o) for System Integration
- Over the course of 3 years, we will familiarise you with the networking of a wide range of hardware and software components to create complex, highly effective systems.
- In the process, you will become an experienced IT service provider and learn how to implement customers’ exact requirements through configuring the systems in question.
- You will be able to deal with errors and faults easily – as we show you how to rectify or prevent them with the latest diagnostic systems.
- Lessons at a vocational college will bring you up to speed with networked systems, accessing information sources correctly and the most important terms in business and IT English.
- In the practical part of your training, we will teach you everything you need to know about identifying needs (products, services), customer advice and user training.
- You will also discover how to use programming languages, differentiate between network architectures, plan system capacities and restore data that was thought lost.
- Good or very good secondary school qualification and/or (technical) university entrance qualification
- Good marks/knowledge in the areas of mathematics, physics and English
- Advantageous: Experience from voluntary or charity work
- The right mix of initiative, prudence and social skills
- Driving licence, class A or B