Training as a Warehouse Specialist (m/f/o)
- Over the course of 2 years, we will familiarise you with all the processes and details of logistics – from incoming goods to warehousing and consignment and safe loading.
- Your role is varied and goes far beyond day-to-day tasks: over the long term, you will contribute to a wide range of planning and organisational processes, among other things.
- Lessons at a vocational college will bring you up to speed when it comes to checking, transporting, picking, packing and shipping goods – thanks to you, everything ends up where it belongs.
- The practical part of your training also offers a number of learning opportunities for you, such as processing shopping documentation and delivery notes and determining performance indicators.
- You will learn how to store and ship food optimally – in accordance with all the regulations and with a focus on cost-effectiveness.
- Last but not least, your training schedule includes stock control and maintenance and correct use of working and conveying equipment.
- Good secondary school qualification with good marks in mathematics
- Advantageous: Experience from voluntary or charity work
- Ideally confident in using a PC
- Empathetic person with good communication skills