What do you say?
Ihre Meinung zu aktuellen Themen
Latest News briefly
NORMI is moving with the times and has spruced up its internet presence. Its fresh new design displays all the details about NORMI via the updated homepage, www. normi.de. There, users can find information about all our products, current news and
There’s no better platform than Asia’s leading trade fair for food and hospitality, HOFEX in Hong Kong, from May 7–10. DMK sent Oldenburger as its export brand and provider of high quality dairy products. Distributors and other interested
This year, DMK’s DP Supply (100 employees) received a modern spray tower in their drying unit. The 50-meter tower was built on site by 120 technicians in order to help stimulate regional growth. Production will start there in autumn.
This is how milk will reach the table in the future: In Hanoi, Oldenburger is testing a service that allows families to have milk delivered to their homes. About 2.4 million liters can be sold in this way each year.
The DMK Russian subsidiary RichArt has brought an innovative product to market: cheese in ball form. The
cheese, which is being sold under the “Laret’s’’ brand, was just showcased at Prodexpo, one of the most important food industry exhibitions i
With TPM (Total Productive Management), the DMK facility in Edewecht has successfully identified and reduced its losses. John Faurholt Jensen, the plant manager, attributed the result to the good working climate.
No, that’s not a space ship, but the big tube resembling a rocket fuselage is indeed part of a MARS project.
MARS is the German acronym for a DMK wastewater system in Altentreptow.
Nordhackstedt will soon focus exclusively on mozzarella cheese production. As a result, naturally cured Pack-Age-Käse (Pack-Age-Cheese) will be produced only in Altentreptow.
With a project called “Caring for Mother One Square Meter,’’ Humana in cooperation with China’s Xi’an Metro subway started a global campaign for breastfeeding.
DMK product developers were looking for a new strategy and trendy feel in ice cream. They found it, and in turn revolutionized many products. MILCHWELT presents the new offerings for summer
The cow “Allessja’’ from DMK’s Lohmöller operation has won the 2019 “Best of Show’’ award in Verden. Alessja’s
co-owner Jake Lohmöller is the son of DMK milk producer Andreas Lohmöller from Emsbüren- Listrup. The operation also took 4
DMK in February presented its international brands Rose, Oldenburger and Uniekaas at the 2019 Gulfood industry exhibition. The sector’s most important gathering in the Middle East gave DMK the opportunity to present a range.
The MyHumana Pack is coming to Italy: Humana Italia is selling follow-on milk for infants in new innovative packaging not only in 800-gram but also 1.1-kilogram sizes.
- At the Representatives' Meeting 2019 in June transparent information was provided as well as the milk price and the future of the DMK was discussed. CEO Ingo Müller introduced the route to the year 2030 to the DMK owners.
- DMK Mission / Vision 2030: In order to drive developments in organization faster in the future, DMK is initiating a long-term "Vision 2030" along with a mission statement covering its six business areas. The DMK Group should continue to develop into a strongly market- and consumer-oriented company. The conversion initiated in 2017 is consistently being driven forward.
- DMK Group with the brand Oldenburger -> for the first time at the fair "Bakery China". A large assortment variety with new desserts & beverage creations was presented .
- Payout price: DMK is still in the midfield in the national dairy equivalent. That is not our claim. For this reason, DMK has taken a clear course, which we are consistently pursuing: "Value creation before growth."
- Payout price: DMK is in Brexit: The impact of Brexit on the dairy industry is currently still difficult to assess and complicates planning.